Human Resources Services
The DABS HR team provides holistic end-to-end HR services and support that provide options to corporations to outsource this work.
We work closely with key people in your organisation and within our network to ensure services are tailored to meet clients’ operational goals and strategic requirements.
The DABS HR service capability includes but is not limited to:
- End to end recruitment
- Employment contract management
- Remuneration strategy and support
- Grievance and disciplinary/performance management matters
- Award/Agreement interpretation
- Policy and procedure development and review
- HR compliance audits
- Line management coaching, mentoring and capacity building
- Organisational change management and restructuring
- Enterprise bargaining
The HR team have extensive experience and expertise working in various Australian and international sectors and industries, including the Not-For-Profit sector, Health & Hospitals, Aged Care, Telecommunications, Energy, Retail, Utilities, Education, Resources, and all tiers of Government.
This wealth of experience covers corporate consulting, management of large-scale change projects, provision of specialist HR and employee relations advice, HR business partnering, HR IT systems, recruitment services, management coaching, and management of HR and ER corporate functions.
Client fees are based on a fixed annual fee, charged monthly, or fee for service hourly rate (negotiated based on work required to be undertaken).
Employment Hero – HR Information System (HRIS)
The DABS HR team manages and maintains a comprehensive HRIS on behalf of our clients. This system is a cloud based integrated HR and payroll platform, providing clients access to key HR functions, which to assist in day-to-day management of staff.
- Recruitment, onboarding, and induction
- Employee records and contracts
- HR, WHS & Operational Policies
- Incident Reporting
- Performance reviews
- Certification management
- Employee self-service, and remote access available
- Timesheet and leave management